Tuesday, October 25, 2011

News and moves...

A lot has happened in the past few months, which has unfortunately cut into my sketching time. Since my last post, I have moved twice, attended and presented at a conference, coded and launched a new html site, started a new job, and participated in a close friend's wedding. Phew!

My new job is fantastic, I am working at a company in Long Grove IL called the Body Scientific. Most of what we do is textbook illustration using Photoshop, so I will be getting quite a lot of practice in the coming months. While I won't be posting anything from work on my blog, I'll try to put any new tricks I've learned on the job into practice on some fun stuff. Here are some recent photoshop graphics I've made using photo references, enjoy:



No comments:

Post a Comment