Friday, November 5, 2010

Thomas Hendry's Figure Drawing Anatomy course

After a long period of not having a digital camera, I finally got a new one, so now I can record and post some of the larger sketches from my summer figure studies. These were done for a course I took at Toronto School of Art, as one of their week-long intensives. While they are mostly exercises, not finished pieces, I feel that the course was successful in giving me a deeper understanding of underlying anatomy in the context of figure drawing. An excellent course taught by an excellent instructor, I highly recommend it!


















3 comments:

  1. Finally!!! :)
    These look great - I especially like that pelvis/femur and those quick feet!

    I'm definitely going to try to take his course at some point!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These all look awesome Paul! Sorry it took me so long to post a comment!!!

    The first image you posted is my favourite. I love the movement :) Your pelvises look great too!

    ReplyDelete