Thursday, September 30, 2010

From my "Things you have to do at least once" list...

We actually had a little breathing room tonight after a day of presenting 2 major assignments. So I rewarded myself by doing something I've been meaning to do for awhile now, and just hadn't had the time: pose and draw a skeleton. I think I might have to give this another try sometime when I can, and MEASURE properly so I don't run out of paper for the legs! Only took about 2 hours, I think I can swing it at some point. (Fellow BMCers will sense the sarcasm here...)

3 comments:

  1. Judging by your file name...is this FRANK from Fitz?! :D

    I rewarded myself in a less productive manner! (Watched Finding Nemo, figured it might be good inspiration for animating aqueous cellular environments!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Paul I love how you draw skeletons in your free time! Look amazing though!!

    You still owe us Cammy, I haven't forgotten!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete